Friday, September 7, 2007

Labor Day FUNNNN!!!!





We had a great Labor Day weekend and celebrated with a bunch of our friends!!! We went to the Beach and had a reallllly great time body-boarding (until the underwater sea life freaked me out and I had to get out of the water before some viscious animal ate my leg or something....)We also had fun flying one of aaron's infamous kites...adults don't seem to think it's as cool as the younger bunch...so aaron was flocked with little ones wanting to help him fly his kite. It was VERY cute.It was eliza's first time at the beach, and she did really well!!! She sat in the jogger pretty much the whole time either sleeping, or just hangin out!

5 comments:

Jon Martin said...

Beijinhos,

It looks like I may be the first to make make a comment. It was not so easy getting signed up. But here I am. I may be old fashion or just used to normal e-mails. Blogging is all new and will take some time to get used too. Be patient if I don't seem to check it offten. As for me and a blog I will have you show me when we see you. That's not too far away. Love the photos and thanks for sharing.

Beijinhos & Hugs

=o)

Dacia said...

Wish we could have been there, we miss the beach!

Scott & Jennifer said...

H-E-L-L-O-O-O?

aaron and joni said...

JEN!!!

Do you have a blog too????
I tried to call you...but I just had to leave a message. Hope to hear from you soon!

Catie said...

Hi there you two, it's been a while! Your kids are too cute and it's so fun to watch your family grow. Joni- Steve was happy to get to see you out in the courtyard a couple of months ago. We miss Stanford! Hope all is well. Lots of love.