Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Boppy's Birthday...Slideshow edition :O)



For Oliver's Birthday, we got him an easel, and he "liked" that....but aunt Debbie got him a SPIDER MAN toy and it was by far the best thing ever!!!! It's Spiderman riding a motorcycle that is motorized and goes by itself...it is just VERY VERY COOOL!!!!! He was scared of it at first, but now he just CANNNOT get enough!!!!
I'm not sure how oliver got into spiderman, he's never seen the show...but he really is amazed by him, and it is really fun to know that when we need to get things for oliver...the spiderman route will always work (for now anyway).
My mom just got him a spiderman water bottle...and a spiderman "hopper" (the balls with a handle that you can jump with)... IT IS SOOO FUN!
He loves the water bottle because he feels like such a big boy...and he is always wanting the spiderman water bottle to "watch" him do neat little things (eg: eat, get his diaper changed, play with his spiderman motorcycle...on and on!) He is very cute!!!!

He is talking up a storm these days, and believe me there is no OFF switch :O)!!! It is very fun because I feel like we can really carry on a conversation and he pretty much always knows what I am talking about and can converse back with me!!!...It is SO FUN! He still has "oliver" language, but believe it or not...it's getting better!!! Today he actually said "MOTOR CYCLE" instead of "duh-du-dus".

I'm trying to make these posts a little more "short and sweet"...so I bid you farewell, and good night for now!

My parents are in town, so Look for a LOT of fun new pictures this sunday! We have had so much fun having them here...I don't want them to leave.

sly,
me

5 comments:

Jeana said...

Hey Joni, I love the slide show! You have a cute little 2 year old. And a little off the subject...I've been meaning to ask you what the quote on the top of your blog means. I just don't get it. love bean!

Mikkel said...

Joni,
Your Oliver is just so cute. Too cute. I love his name, I love everything. Happy BDay!

ps. did you make last years giraffe cake? Very nice!

Devin and Elle said...

I can't beleive that you have a two year old. That is awesome. He is dang cute! I hope that we can come and visit one of these days. Have a good one!

jennie said...

Miss Joni Martin! I cannot believe that you have two adorable little ones! How wonderful! I hope you don't mind but I found your blog from Mikkel's and put you on my "friend list". It looks like you are very happy and doing very well! -jennie (casebolt) forsyth

Sarah Jimenez said...

Joni!! What a beautiful family you have! I can't believe you have two little ones already! Adorable... It was great to see all you pictures. It look like you are well and happy! I hope to talk to you soon! Love, Sarah (Pace) Jimenez