Wednesday, January 9, 2008

long time no hear.....we're back!!!

hey everybody...

I have been putting off this post for quite some time now. I'm not sure why, but I just haven't felt like writing much lately.
I have actually...but just not here.
I am in desperate need of some really great...or atleast good advice! here it is...I am looking for a way to organize oliver and eliza's pictures, and I am not intersted in scrapbooking...and only because if I do it, I take way too long on one page, and I just can't make myself go faster...it's a major problem for me...anyway, I need to find something else, some other way to create photo books for our children. Does anybody have any ideas, or do any of you do things that are pretty fast.
I'm interested in doing the online photo books, and so far "blurb" seems to be the best one I have come up with...anyone familar with "blurb".....?
If anybody has any helpful info. on this subject matter...I would greatly appreciate it.

sly,
joni ann

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Welcome back Joni! Sounds like you had a fun Christmas trip. I wish we could have seen you. Malinda (Button) uses and loves blurb. I do lots of scrapbooking and love Close To My Heart. My husband actually started a new company www.smilingmoments.com where you can upload all of digital photos and videos, store and share them. That is all up and running now and by the end of January, you'll be able to order prints and products such a photobooks, calendars, etc. He's made it very user friends and time conservative. Hope some of that may help you.

Malinda S. said...

I have been really impressed with blurb.com and have purchased a couple of books. It's really easy and quick! I did a 50 page book of my grandparents 50th anniversary in like 4 hours. Simple. I recommend it.