Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MORE..... I told you so :O)

Dearest viewers...
I stayed up late last night updating this silly blog.
I realized this morning that somehow I deleted most of the pictures that I uploaded (I must have beeen reallly sleepy)...
WEIRD!
Anyway....I went through my files and found most of the remaining pictures that somehow got erased last night.
So, Enjoy the MANY pictures, and if you did not see the previous post.....
I did a "brief" (ya right:O)
synopsis of what's going down with our familia lately!!!!
SLY



































































































2 comments:

Chelsea said...

wow! how adorable is your family!!!! I love the pictures! There are some that you could sell to babygap for model photos! So cute! How fun! I love the one of your little girl pushing her "beep beep" or belly button. And the one of your son's dirty face! So a BOY! How fun!

Katie said...

These are such cute pictures! I'm impressed with your mad camera skills. I think the one of the two of them looking out the front door is especially adorable. Nice work.