Saturday, February 14, 2009

A little Valentines Day treat for you all :O)

Valentine Thingy (thanks Amanda :O)
♥ How long have you been together? married almost 5 years…dated for 2.5 (-ish:O)
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? a couple of months…he liked my roommate and some other girls before he decided to give me a try :O)
♥ Who asked who out? It was him! Rollerskating, home-made dinner…pretty typical, but fun :O)♥ How old are each of you? 24 and almost 29 (he was conceived in the 70’s you know!)
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? about even
♥ Do you have any children together? why yes we do…two beautiful children. Oliver who is 3 and Eliza who is 20 months!
♥ What about pets? None at the moment, but when we do it will be a dog and a turtle…HOOORAY!
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
This question is worded strange or something…but I would say the thing that is tricky for us is our DIFFERENCES! And there are way too many to even name. Our differences definitely come between us at times, but when it comes down to it, they're actually what bring us together. I’m the creative, people person who loves any sort of dancing-music type thing. He’s creative also, a scientist, a cook, a budget king…and all of the stuff that I am usually not…however we’re blending and one of these days we'll be blended to perfection...now that wasn't cheesy at ALL :O)
♥ Did you ever go to the same school? USU…and he was pretty much the only good thing that came from my experience there.
♥ Are you from the same home town? nope. He makes fun of Kanab and I poke fun at Iowa…it’s all in good fun and neither of us REALLLY mean it :O)
♥ Who is the smartest? Well…this is kind of an obvious question…he’s smarter when it comes to school/books, anything with problem solving…. I’m “smarter” when it comes to dealing with people (not all of the time though :O)… So you choose!
♥ Who is the most sensitive? me…at least it’s more obvious :O)
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? It used to be The Cheesecake Factory…man we loved it. But it’s let us down the past couple of times, so we’re ready to spread our wings and try out some new stuff :O)
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Alaska…and boy do we have LOTS of fun stories to tell :O)
♥ Who has the craziest exes?
We’re both probably equal. We’ve both had one CRAZY….(both in college)
♥ Who has the worst temper? we both get fired up sometimes. I’m more easily tempted…it takes him a while. I don’t know whose is worse…but I don’t think either are that bad.
♥ Who does the cooking? He is definitely the TOP cook at our house…and he’s REALLY REALLY REALLY good! I’m working on it :O)
♥ Who is more social? definitely me…but I think most times people think I am more social than I really am. I think people might be starting to realize that I’m not a huge social person…I like small and intimate groups, I’m usually really uncomfortable in big groups.
♥ Who is the neat freak? oh gosh…definitely me. I feel like I am cleaning our house all of the time. I can’t stand a mess, it makes me really irritable….I NEED SPACE…CLEAN SPACE :O). Luckily Aaron is for the most part a “clean” person, but he could go a day without sweeping or vacuuming….I can’t go even a half of a day.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? we’ll both put up a good “fight”…I don’t know who wins the most though :O)
♥ Who hogs the bed? neither of us….
♥ Who wakes up earlier? we both wake up early…really early. Lately he wakes up and takes care of the kids, and I go for a nice run. (this all happens in between 5:30 and 6:30…but I don’t usually go running until 6:30…)
♥ Where was your first date? rollerskating :O)
♥ Who has the bigger family?
Mine (by a smidgen)
♥ Do you get flowers often? Once or twice a year…it’s not usually what we do.
♥ Who is more jealous?
Definitely him. He’s afraid I’m going to run off and try to become a professional dancer/performer or something. He also hates it when there are “boys” in my dance classes…(I like it though, it’s fun to see him squirm a little bit :O)
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Not too long…a few months. But it took us a long time to really decide and go for the “marriage thing”.
♥ Who eats more? he does.
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? We do it once a week (to our dismay :O)….I gather it up and put it in bags ( 6 loads :O)…He takes it to the laundry, I change it out…and he brings it home. Then I fold it usually, but sometimes he helps.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? he is
♥ Who drives when you are together? He does! I just prefer it.
ps...that is a really boring question to finish on...so hmmm? let me think of a REALLY great last question....hmmm?

GOT IT...

Where is your DREAM vacation for the two of you as a couple?
thanks for asking :O)... my DREAM vacation would be this: A beach...and it doesn't matter too much where, as long as it's extremely beautiful, HOT HOT HOT, has soft luscious sand, lots of room to play Frisbee, and some space from other people so we could have "quiet/romantic" time. We'd spend a few days doing nothing but this. Laying in the sand getting a tan and playing Frisbee....also looking for sea shells ( I still really love that :O)
Then we would start EXPLORING! We'd do some really great hikes in whatever the "terrain" was/is. We would get some bikes and do a really cool bike ride through the mountains and even on the coast....I've heard there are some amazing bike rides in Hawaii!
Gosh, I'm salivating as we speak.
oh ya, and I forgot to mention that for the few days when we're basking in the sun on the beach we'd be staying at a SUPER fancy hotel, or have our own little bungalow all to ourselves...whichever the place, the food would be really really amazing as well. For the "exploration" part of our vacation...we would be camping or staying in hostels!
Gosh....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! (no this isn't being planned yet...but hopefully soon...I'll keep you posted :O)

SLY
and ps...I agree with amanda's request, which is this: IF YOU READ THIS...DO IT TOO :O)
goodnight

1 comments:

Jon and Janice said...

I am so happy to hear how well you and Aaron get along, how you met, how you are and how you make things work. You seem to always put your heads together and come out with a very well polished project. Stay happy and stay in Love. SLY mom make that dream vacation happen ;o)