Friday, February 27, 2009

Rainy days...oh, and a sexy husband too :O)

hey blogging friends :O)
Here are some fun new pics.
I'm a little bothered because I accidentally erased some of the "originals", thus the black and white ones were the only ones left. Anyway, so some of the pictures looked better in color...but all I had was the BW version...
anyway, I'm just a little sad about it, so I thought I would mention it.
As the title suggested...these are a lot of FUN rainy day pictures! They didn't turn out as well as I would have liked, but oh well, at least you get an idea of our fun little mud puddle jumping excursion :O)
And the first two pictures are of....YES, my VERY sexy husband!
The quality of my picture taking was not up to par...but man, isn't he sexy?
Anyway, you don't have to answer that, just know that I VERY MUCH think so!
He had just cut his hair. It was a very big fro only moments before these pictures were taken.
I love him so much :O)
sly



my spotted friends....









1, 2, 3....JUMP!

just enjoying the moment....
and why not!




1,2,3...blast off!

our little "tongue" concentrator...
I love him so much
digging with a shovel bigger than her...
it was tricky :O)



Pretty little girl with pretty little curls!
I really could eat her..SO CUTE!


more mud bathing!

....more spots!
I LOVE THIS FACE!
hilarious... :O)
...both of these two faces are hilarious...
why are kids so funny!

A little concerned....
hm?
Another thoughtful moment....
(maybe he was just putting his shoe back on :O)
Rolling on the green green grass...
oh wait, it's black and white!
Darn it :O)I'm not good at "eliminating" pictures...
I need to work on this skill :O)



these two pics were especially darling in color....
Use your imagination :O)






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't get enough of your kids...they are so adorable!

Chelsea said...

I love these! I can't believe how great you are with the camera!! They are beautiful! SO great!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Joni your kids are so adorable! I LOVE the last picture of Eliza. You captured some great moments. You are the coolest mom- I don't think Rylee has ever really played in the dirt; let alone the mud! It looks like they had a blast!

Ashley said...

They are sooooo adorable!! I miss you guys so much! :)

Jon and Janice said...

Hi Kids, such fun pictures. I do remember those fun days. But when it was mud from the red clay of Kanab it was even more colorful. I love to see that you let your kids get muddy and know that the world isn't going to come to an end.
Thanks for keeping us part of your lives. SLY mom

Ashley Jackson said...

Darling pictures Joni, you have such beautiful kids. Love ya:)

brittney said...

i LOVE those pictures of Oliver smiling at the camera. Great pictures!

Malinda S. said...

So very cute!I love all the spotted pictures. You are a fabulous photographer!