Saturday, September 8, 2007

my oh my...eliza you sure are pretty!!!




I know I know....

I'm a little biased in my opinion, but I really just think eliza is such a beautiful little girl, her smile melts me, and it is SO FUN to watch her grow and grow...before we know it, she'll be as big as her big brother...and her big brother will be even bigger...AAAH :O)

She had herself a nice little bath tonight, and afterwards she just sparkled! She loves baths, and she is so happy afterward...

I feel so blessed to have oliver and eliza...And Aaron as their Daddy, and my husband. They are just a beautiful bunch, and a Beautiful gift from our Heavenly Father.

1 comments:

Dacia said...

I am not biased and think she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. It makes friends not seem so far away. We miss you and love seeing the latest in your family - especially your adorable children. Congrats again!