Saturday, September 8, 2007

WE'RE BACK!!!!

Well...
I finally started a blog a few weeks ago...then decided not to do it....then decided to do it....
But here we are, and hopefully we're here to stay!!!!
Enjoy our site, and hopefully this will help keep family and friends informed of our going on's. This way I do not have to send ridiculous emails that take hours to read!!!!
Now you can just come and enjoy our pictures and what we have to say, if and when you want...and if you don't want...it'll be YOUR secret :O)...and everybody is entitled to atleast that ;o) CHEERS...and ENJOY!!!!!

5 comments:

Jon Martin said...

Hello Again,

I'm left one comment but it was at the bottom, I did not realize that the comments are date specific. So you can check it out.

later

=o)

Jeana said...

Hey Joni,

I've never quite understood what a blog was until now. This is pretty cool. I don't understand how is all works but what I gather, is you post stuff and we look at it. And we can make comments as we want. I'd like to do something like this. You'll have to teach me! Love, Bean!

Ashley said...

Joni!! I am excited to see you are doing well. I can't wait to see in in a few weeks... I am really really excited about it! I hope all is well. Maybe I'll have to try this little blog thing as well. haha. I love you guys! Talk to you soon.

Ashley

Williams Fam said...

Hey Joni! It's Kate Williams!! I found your blog through Dacia!! It's so cute!! You are right-You do have a beautiful family!! Your little Eliza is to die for!! Such a cutie patootie! Glad you guys are doing so well!! We'll see you this Sunday!
P.S. We'll have to add your link to our blog!

Jon Martin said...

Beijinhos & Hugs xoxox,

Just Checking

sly =o)