Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thank YOU Saver's!!!!!

...(I may sound like a broken record to some of you...but for others, you have not heard about my "fun find" of the week)....so here you have it:

Ok...So, some people get grossed out by shopping at "used" stores.....But I think they are so GREAT!!!! Thanks to a good friend who told me about Saver's, I got some fun/NICE kids clothes, including Halloween Costumes for SUPER DUPER CHEAP!!! You've just got to give them a good washing when you get them home...and they're ready to GO :O)
We love "suits" (that is what we call the pj's that are just one piece)...so I got 3 for Oliver (one of which was the plane suit you see in all of the pictures), because he was in desperate need of night clothes, and each one cost $0.99-$1.99....I also got those cute jeans for eliza, and those were just as cheap.
When it gets closer to Halloween, I will show you oliver an eliza's Halloween costumes!!! Oliver is a FROG...and it is very CUTE...and very clean (thank you very much :O).
So thank you Saver's....

4 comments:

Jon Martin said...

Beijinhos,

Thanks for the great photos and update. It was the first thing we check out this morning.

Sly =o)

MandaMommy said...

Yippee! I'm glad it worked out for you!

mommaRx said...

Joni!!!!
I saw the link to your blog from Mikkel Glazier's website and was so excited. I checked it out. I love all the pics. What cute cute kids. We have a blog as well. Check it out at katylukeandava.blogspot.com

send me your email address so we can email and catch up. I thought my little girl Ava had a lot of hair when she was born (she lost it eventually!), but Eliza puts her completely to shame. I hope to hear from you soon.

Love, Katy (Stirland-Ramsay)

Williams Fam said...

You are awesome Joni!! NExt time take me! I'm all for it!