Wednesday, January 9, 2008

pics...

Ok...so here are the pics! I hope you enjoy them....
sly,
me

Martin Family!!!! December 29th, 2007
this is us...
the original MARTIN's!!!!! FUN!
these two are just darling, don't you think...?
me and my mom's christmas stocking creations...I did the stitching, and she figured out how to sew it all together...it doesn't seem like tricky business...but it is! thanks mom!
this is my sock!
Aaron's Sock! The very first one I ever attempted!
Oliver's Sock!!!!
Eliza's Sock!!!!
it was fun doing something a little different for her sock top!!!! Cute eh?

deb and I getting ready to brave the cold weather for a nice run...she's hard core, she does this all winter long...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
this picture is dedicated to my mom....my eyelashes were "frost-bit"....I always love seeing that picture of my mom's face at the south pole when her eyelashes looked like this...hers was a lot cooler than mine...but this was a good attempt I thought!
oliver enjoying ande and tyler's bunnies!!!!!...poor ande was so sick :O(
our two cuties...I just love them so much. Oliver is such a great older brother. Eliza thinks he is just so funny!
A good Oliver and eliza Moment...he was blowing bubbles for her, and she just could NOT stop Laughing!!!! IT was so precious. gosh I love them.
good night to all, and to all a good night!!!
cheers!!!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow!!! What a christmas! It was SOOOOOOOO good to see you guys! I was only there in October, but man, I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS!!! I may have to call you to get a little advise... you know what??? I HATE DATING!!! (However... I really LOVE him, so it is worth it... ya know??)

Jeana said...

Hey Joni, I love the pictures you posted. It was a great christmas with you guys and I'm sad that you are not here anymore. I'm enjoying your recipe organizer! THANKS! Take care and I'll talk to you later. Oh, and just so you know, I look up to you and am striving to learn from you.
SLY, bean!

Malinda S. said...

My blurb book had 64 pages and costed $35 plus like $8 for shipping I believe. The drawback is you can't customized a whole lot.

Williams Fam said...

Way to go on the stockings!! They're so cute!! I love your family pictures-so pretty!! You are just gorgeous Joni!!

fünf said...

OK, so how did you magically get two kids all of a sudden! Time flies. That production we did together was fun. Where are you guys these days?

Scott & Jennifer said...

Miss'ya sweets!

Love ya!

Kirsten said...

Girl your family is SO cute - and your parents don't look like they've aged AT ALL since I last saw them!! Oh and LOVE the frostbitten eyes....you always were a goofy girl weren't yah:)