Saturday, April 26, 2008

a LOVE SHOUT....

Just the beginning of wayy too many pictures:

this is oliver. He built a boat....put on his life jacket, and told us very seriously that he was going to go visit grandpa jon and grandma j
....they're in Russia, so a boat was a good choice of transportation.

me and oliver after swimming....isn't that the cutest little boy face!

I love these two...I love them so much. I love them separately, but I love them even more so "together"....what a fun adventure they have ahead....brother and sister!!!!!

so here is the story behind these pictures...there are a few of them. The other day I was changing oliver's diaper....Instantly"sister" came crawling over to him as fast as she could..she burrowed her little head in the crevice of his neck and just rolled right up into him, and began sucking her thumb. She loves him. And I love that she loves him. She is such a cuddler (in this sense...she rarely will let you cuddle her in your arms...but she does lay down by you and burrow herself extra close....I love it, and it is so stinking CUTE!

more of the two of them cuddling! I just can't get enough...

a couple of weeks we had a "MOVIE NIGHT" with some of our friends. We each ordered our own fast food, brought it to our apt. and then ate junk and watched a movie....Monsters Inc. It was very fun....
My family used to order out, and then lay a table cloth/blanket on our living room floor and do the same thing. I loved it, and I want to do it with our kids once in a while too!

Oliver is getting really good at drawing things lately. This is a picture of eliza: her head, eyes, ears, hair, mouth, nose, legs and arms....I thought he did a really good job!

He also really loves Grandma j and grandpa jon....I go to dance class quite often, sometimes teaching and sometimes taking a class. So if I ever leave it's usually for that reason. Oliver knows this, and wanted to come one time. So one evening we took the kids to my dance class and they watched. Afterwards the teacher gave him a chicken sticker and he was THRILLED! He immediately wanted to show and then give it to grandpa jon! cute....

OH I LOVE THIS FACE!!!!

I could squeeze it, kiss it and just love it all the live long day!

Oliver made this diaper train and was very excited to sit on it!

This picture is of something eliza does every time she is very tired. She pulls the side of her hair into her mouth and sucks on it and her thumb all at the same time. She gets very concerned if she can't do this!

Eliza's "sleepy habit" in action....the thumb and hair all in one!

The beginning stages of a VERY VERY SLEEPY GIRL!!!!

Oliver and daddy "resting"

Aren't they adorable....two peas in a pod I tell you!


Ok...these next set of pictures are really really funny.....I think anyway! Last weekend, we had just gone swimming and it was getting close to bed time. Eliza, was SO TIRED! I didn't even realize how tired she was until I later went back and looked at all of the pictures that I took of her....her eyes were closed in nearly every single picture....it was SOOOOO FUNNY! So here are eliza's "sleeping/sleepy" pictures...enjoy!



She says "mom...enough already with that camera, LET ME GO TO SLEEP!!!!"



Ok...so this section is very fun! The picture above is Oliver and eliza now
...and the pictures to come are of when oliver was 10 months, and when eliza was/is 10 months...she's almost 11 months now, but we'll do 11 months in a couple of weeks!

Isn't he darling!!!!!
He walked at 9 months, so he was really good on his feet at a VERY early age :O)

Oliver all ready to go in the jogger...we loved to go running then, and we love to go running now! I'm glad that I will look back and see smiles on his face when he went running with me...It just makes me happy to know that he enjoys that time.

Here is eliza at 10 months!
What a cute little mess.... She is such a doll and I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH!

Here she is again....just a darling little girl....


dear family and friends, I love our children so much. They make me laugh, they make me mad, they make me worry...they make me happy, really happy. Everyday is a new day bringing new milestones, new adventures...and so on. I love them, so here is a love shout for Oliver and Eliza!!!!!!!! I am not good at putting the pictures in any kind of order...so you'll just have to go through them (if you want :O)...and see what they're all about. There are a few pictures of oliver when he was 10 months old , and eliza (she's 10 months)...I thought it would be fun to do a little "comparison" To see if you all thought they looked similar or not!......FUN!
Ok...enjoy the many pics!!! sly

ps. Eliza had a doctor appointment last week. She weighs 16 pounds. I didn't catch her height because they were so worried about her weight, and that is all we discussed. She is small (they say) and would like her to go see a dietitian. She's dropped off of her curve and is now in the 3rd percentile for weight by age (she was originally in the 25th percentile).
They kind of scared us. They also did an x-ray of her chest to see if she is still sick from when she had RSV in December. She is sick now, so they were worried that that is why she is not gaining weight.
She's getting better though, and we feel that everything is ok....so we are not worried. The chest x-ray came out ok, and there was nothing to report.
Anyway, just thought I would give an update in that area.
Well....I need to get going. I hope you enjoy the pics!!!
sly

8 comments:

Jeana said...

Hey Joni, love the pictures! I love you guys and can't wait to see you this summer!

Jon and Janice said...

Hey Joni, You are such a great little mama. Enjoy them every second because one day they will have the gaul to grow up on you.

SLY mom

MandaMommy said...

Cute! I love the sleepy Eliza pictures--they're pretty funny.

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

HEY Joni! Your kids are so cute. They look like such fun kids too :) It has been a long time since I've seen ya, it looks like you are having a blast :)

mommaRx said...

The new pictures are so so cute! I was dying laughing at the sleepy pictures of Eliza, how funny. I never would have guessed that Eliza was that small- she looks healthy to me :) You are a great mom!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Your pictures are sooo cute! Your kids are adorable. I think that Oliver and Eliza look quite a bit a like in their 10 month pictures. You are such a fun outgoing mom. How do you find the time/energy with 2 kids?!?

Malinda S. said...

Joni such fun cute photos. Almost makes me want another so that Kylie can have a sibling to cuddle with...she will eventually, but that can wait a little longer. I wouldn't have guessed Eliza is under weight. Kylie is too, so they tell me, but I think she is healthy and acts happy. Eliza is such a pretty baby.

brittney said...

so adorable! I hardly recognized Oliver in his 10 month pictures, that was the first time I saw him! And of course, Eliza's sleepy pictures are very funny too.