Saturday, May 17, 2008

Eliza's First Hair cut...... :0) )0:

dearest friends and family!

Well, The time finally came...We had to chop eliza's LONG and (thinning) hair! It is always hard to make the first cut...but we knew it was quite necessary...
It started last sunday morning when I was trying to get eliza ready for church...her hair just wasn't cooperating. Therefore, I took some scissors and cut a few pieces that were just sticking out. I later realized that was a very bad idea as her hair ended up really uneven and crazy. So on tuesday I fixed it up and cut it as even as I could....and this is the result!!!!! Oh my goodness, I think she looks great (not my hair cutting job... just the fact that she looks really cute with shorter/CURLY hair!!!!) I really love the new "do" on her! So anyway, here are some pictures of the hair cut. In the middle there is one pic. of right before I cut it! Anyway!
ENJOY!
sly













9 comments:

MandaMommy said...

I know I've said how cute is is a million times already, but I don't think I've ever seen such a cute hairdo on a baby before! It is SOOOOOO adorable!

Jon and Janice said...

Oh my, what a little doll Miss. Eliza is. You did a good job at taking off the thin little ends and making it look thicker plus bring out the curles.
Love to Miss Eliza, Grandma "J"

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a doll! Joni, she is so beautiful. You did great on the hair cut- It really made a lot of difference.

Chelsea said...

SUPER CUTE Joni! I love it! And you gotta love the curls! My daughters are starting to straighten out! Enjoy them! She looks just beautiful!

Malinda S. said...

So cute! I keep waiting for Kylie's to get long enough or just do something so I cut it or pull it up. I really love Eliza's curls!

mommaRx said...

Eliza's hair looks so cute. It was way cute before too, but I love the curls now! Isn't that amazing that sometimes cutting off a little hair reveals curls like that. She looks so cute in the picture where she is getting in the drawers and she is trying to look all innocent.

Jeana said...

DARLING!!! i love it joni

Ashley Jackson said...

Hey joni its been awhile sense I have looked at your blog we are now out living in Virginia for the summer and enjoying it. I love the pictures of your beautiful little girl she really is such a doll. Hope you guys are having a wonderful summer! PS I am determined to start a blog this summer so I can keep in touch with people but haven't yet, hopefully coming soon:)

Amanda P. said...

What a beautiful girl! You did a very good job on her hair. I don't think I would have the Cahoonas to do the first cut job myself! Good on ya!