Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What I have been up to!!!!!....

Yes!!! We Have NO BANANAS!!!!...
Mr. Sandman!!!!

If just one person...








Dearest Family and Friends,


For the past couple of months, our ward/Relief Society has been working on a play of sorts... It was called "celebrate life"..... and it was really really REALLLLY FUN! A very talented Girl in our ward wrote the script and then along with the script she and her mother added a BUNCH of Fun and Entertaining songs, eg: Yes!!! We have NO BANANAS!!!...

For those who knew me in my "past-life"... Singing and Dancing was pretty much all I did. I haven't done too much since we moved here in 2004, so this really was JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!!!! A creative boost that will surely last me for quite some time :O)

It was really great. The best part was getting to be in such close contact with some very fun sisters in the ward....it really was just perfect.

ENJOY!!!!
ps. Thank you Angie and Liz/Brooke for letting me use your pics!!!!!

5 comments:

Jon and Janice said...

How fun it is to see you bring your past life, alive. SLY mom

Ashley Jackson said...

Wow Joni that looks like lots of fun! You are still cute as ever and making the same great faces that you always have. It was fun to see! P.S. Thank's for visiting my new blog:)

angie said...

i still feel bad about my black bear in brooke's face...but it was fun!

Jeana said...

You are so talented! I'm glad you were able to get and be apart of the play. Good Luck tomorrow with your nursing lotto! You have been in my prayers! sly, bean

mommaRx said...

How fun!! I love the pics, you all look super happy and I love it. I also love the family pictures, what a cute cute little family. I can't wait to see Oliver's new haircut!