Monday, June 2, 2008

A Few New Pics!!!!!

Last Sunday we decided to try and take family pictures....kind of :O)
It was pretty fun since we haven't had a whole family shot in a while.
So that is what these pictures are....
enjoy!
Oh ya...we just gave oliver a hair cut, Aaron did it and he always does such a GREAT job! He looks very handsome, so I'll post pictures of the new "do" on oliver!!!!




I think eliza's face looks so pretty in this picture. For some reason it's just a good angle, and it looks so pretty to me...

11 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a cute family you have! Your family shot turned out good too! I love Eliza's ladybug dress....too cute!

Ashley said...

Joni!! I miss you so much! your family is absolutely adorable. I'm quite envious! I am sitting here in good ol' kanab, wishing I had more going on in my life. :o) When school starts I'll have plenty to keep me busy... cheer and track are enough to make me crazy!! :o) I need to visit you guys again! I miss you!

Jeana said...

Love the pictures! You have such a cute family.

Christi said...

I love your family photo. You guys look great! I wish I could convince Jared to taking more family photo shoots.

Chelsea said...

what a beautiful family, the pics are so good to see! And I love the ones of Eliza & you!

brittney said...

those are such cute pictures! I love the family shots, probably because they are so rare.

Scott & Jennifer said...

Hi cousin!! I love and miss you so much.

love, hilaree

angie said...

love your cute blog! what a cute family you have...and really, joni, you have the most amazing voice, i'm glad i got to sing next to you!

Ashley Jackson said...

Hey Joni I just wanted to let you know that I finally did it and our blog is under way. It is nothing amazing but I'm just a beginner so come visit if you'd like:) Our blog address is just ashleyandshaye.blogspot

catherine said...

help yourself to the pic...go bananas ;)

angie said...

woops, that last comment was me!!