Friday, July 11, 2008

Victory on the TOILET!!!!

It is official!

We started potty training oliver yesterday!!!!!! HOOOORAY! It's definitely not going perfect...however, I do know it is finally the "RIGHT" time and he is doing really well. He had two pee accidents yesterday, but since then has been able to go on the toilet. He went pee once yesterday on there.... 3 times this morning... AND FOR THE BIG SHOCKER!!!!!!! He even went poop this morning! He was playing outside, came running in and said he needed to go. We ran up, he did his business and he was SOOOOO PROUD!!!!!
I have a few pics of this whole event (not gross, I promise), and I will expound a little more later. I'm sure he won't be completely potty trained for a while and may even regress some at times...but this is just really fun, and I KNOW he is ready!!!!!!

Have a great day everybody!!! Mom and dad...this is mainly for you :O)

sly

8 comments:

Jon and Janice said...

break out the spiderman undies. Congrats Oliver we are so proud of you. Good luck mommy and daddy.

SLY Grandma "J"

brooke said...

YAY!!! Oliver, you got this. Don't make your mommy too frustrated. Sounds like it is going well. Now both Kenzie and Oliver can go pee on the dish path together :) HAHA

Chelsea said...

here is the deal, just DONT STOP!! I stopped Colette 3 times before we finally got it! It made it harder and harder every time. She would tell me, "no mommy, I think I will just go in my diaper." So KEEP IT UP! my girlfriend does it in 1 week, she is amazing. And her kids rarely have accidents! (model children.. its not normal) But GOOD LUCK!

Ashley Jackson said...

Well this is very exciting, good job Oliver! It was good to hear from you on my blog and I do remember that you love turtles:) I actually told Shaye that when he asked if we could get one. I told him that I remembered your turtle just wondering around the house at times. Hope life continues to treat you guys well I always like to see what you're up to:)

Ashley said...

YAY Oliver!! What a big step!! This is very exciting news!! Way to go!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Way to go Oliver! I have tried once with Rylee and decided that we will wait a little longer, so it won't be as stressful on the both of us. I have to say that potty training is my number one dreader of motherhood...my next is teaching them to tie their shoes...

brittney said...

Its fun to read/hear about a positive attempt! Makes me not so afraid...

angie said...

go oliver!!