Friday, January 1, 2010

welcome 2010!!!!!

Hey folks,
uh...long time no NEW POSTS!!!!!
hahaha....
Well, I don't have time to write much, and my parents just want to see pics anyways....so here is a post of what we did on New Years Eve 2009. It was NOT exciting at all, but that is ok. We had a family photo shoot (just for you mom:O), and then we watched a movie. The kids went to sleep at 10 and I fell asleep somewhere in between 10 and 12....Aar woke me up to "ring" in (half a sleep) the NEW YEAR!...I'm pretty lame sometimes:O)
So here is our photo shoot. A big thanks to our Photographer (aaron and I's LLLONG Arms)....and Mr. Oliver!
sly
and mom and dad~ enjoy!





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I love the new pictures! Your little girls hair is getting so long! Super cute pictures!

Kandis said...

Cute Joni! Happy New Year!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Happy New Year! Yours kids have really grown in the last couple months! And I agree; totally love Liza's hair!