Wednesday, January 30, 2008

mission complete!!!!

Ok...here is the trim (a new addition)


The Lovely flower embellishment!

And none other than the FINISHED PRODUCT!!!!

FUN FUN FUN!!!!


Ok folks...



here is my completed project....I hope you like it!!!

When eliza wakes up, I'll take some pictures of her in the dress...that way we can really see how it looks!!!!

FUN!

therefore...sewing project #1 is complete! Any ideas for a new project? I'm thinking a patchwork skirt ("how-to" found on burdastyle.com) would be fun...so, I guess I will now just keep you posted on how that goes!!!!!



sly,

joni ann

5 comments:

Jeana said...

How darling!

brittney said...

super cute!!!

Malinda S. said...

Really cute...I am afraid I can barely sew a button back on.

mommaRx said...

I love love love the dress! It looks so cute.

The Jimenez's said...

I am so impressed Joni! That is such a cute dress! I love Eliza's smile in your previous post. She is adorable.