Sunday, February 10, 2008

68 Degrees....OOH BABY!

ok....

I just HAD to look at the temperature in our area....and you better believe it is 66+ degrees here right now, and should be 68 in another hour or so!!!

What a beautiful day it is today! The sun is shining, the winds are down....and yes it is REALLY REALLY WARM!!!!!

not only short weather...but it even feels like SWIMMING WEATHER!!!! wahoooo!!!!!!

I am in heaven, and hope we will do something to

CELEBRATE THIS AMAZING BEAUTIFUL WEATHER
Maybe a barbeque, maybe a little hike, maybe a little frisbee....maybe a little anything...
Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful world.

6 comments:

Jeana said...

Joni, isn't it nice to have the weather warm up?! It's been really cold here and we've had tons of snow (for southern Utah that is). But, today it was really nice weather and a bunch of the snow melted. Well, take care and continue enjoying the beautiful weather! sly, bean!

Ashley said...

I am soooo jealous! I am soooo sick of the snow!!! I need to come for another visit. :o)

brittney said...

AMEN Joni! :) Let summer begin!

Mikkel said...

Hey, I decided to lock my blog. If you want to have access, email me at mikkelbrown@yahoo.com and I will add you to our guest list. Thanks!!

Malinda S. said...

It it just over 60 here earlier this week, then a huge storm moved in...it was just teasing us. I can't wait till summer!

Kassi said...

Joni,
I have just been reading through all the posts I haven't read and I love the little dress you made! If I ever have little girls I will for sure be making some SO CUTE! I wanted to tell you I am sad that I didn't get to talk to you more at Church during Christmas. I get so distracted with people and I just wanted to say you looked so great and it was so fun to see you! I am also enjoying some great weather here in Vegas and I am looking forward to more! Anyway I just love reading your blog it is so fun! :)