Wednesday, July 30, 2008

PICTURES....don't judge too harshly on the quality...I'm working on it!!!!!!

Enjoy the pics







































Hola everyone!
A lot has been going on lately... life has been BUSY!!!!!

Eliza is starting to walk!!!! HOOORAYYYYY!!!!! Everyday she takes more and more steps, but I still think it will be awhile for her to take the plunge and walk for good! She is very "attached" to her spider walk (crawling on hand hand foot foot instead of knees :O), and is very very fast at doing so....

walking for her is a very slow and concentrated process....so I think it will take a while :O)

But it is exciting that she is TRYING!!! Her most so far has been 7 steps in a row!
I'm not going to bore you with words today, I'll just post a BUNCH of pics! I know I've really needed to catch up.

However, I am a major perfectionist and am still not pleased with the picture quality of the pictures. I am learning how to use this thing (it is very complex :O) So as I am learning I am making a LOT of mistakes......

but I need to get some pics up here sometime, so now or never.

SLY

10 comments:

Ashley said...

I think they are looking good!! I love your kids and can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully it works out! I miss you guys! Do you know what day you're coming into town?

Kandis Broadhead said...

Joni, I hope you remember me. We toured to Europe together with Clog America. I have no clue how I came across your blog, but I did. And I thought I would say hi. Your kids are so cute...you have such a darling family. So if you don't mind I might just have to add you to the blogs I "stalk", cause it would be so fun to keep up with you! I hope all is well.
Our Blog is www.daveandkandis.blogspot.com
Kandis (George) Broadhead

Jon and Janice said...

Oh what a joy to wake up to these perfect little faces this morning, thank you. You are really getting the nac for picture taking, keep it up.
SLY mom

Jeana said...

Those pictures are great! Keepum coming...they will get better and better so don't have any worries. Can't wait to see you! sly

Scott & Jennifer said...

The pictures are looking great, I'm glad you'll have it with you while we are all together. I will be expecting some tips'n tricks on how to use it!

SLY

Ashley Jackson said...

I am impressed with your picture taking skills, nice work! I can't believe how much little Oliver and Eliza change each time you post new pictures. They are so cute and that is great that Eliza is starting to walk, what fun!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Your pictures are looking amazing! How fun!- it doesn't hurt when your subjects are so stinkin cute too! I think that Oliver looks so much like you. Congrats on Eliza walking. I have a feeling your life is about to get much busier.

mommaRx said...

The pics look so great! What a difference a nice camera makes- I want one..... :) I can't believe how grown up Eliza looks in the pictures- she grew up overnight I think. And look at those teeth!!

Ashley Jackson said...

How fun that you are headed to Kanab! We will be back from Virginia about the 19th, how long will you be in Kanab? It would be so fun to see you let me know your plans. Safe travels and hope to see you soon:)

Chelsea said...

What beautiful pics!! No judgement just AWE! They are so good! SO in the moment!!! I loved them! You have such adorable kids!!!!!