Sunday, August 31, 2008

Let the Fun begin...again!

Any day now....
eliza

In LABOR!!!!
oliver

AARON'S SCARED TO DEATH!!!!!

this was taken right after he took the above picture of me.....

oliver was on his way....AAAAH!


ok folks,



So, I'm probably jumping the gun...but we should be expecting another little one around the end of April (maybe beginning of may...we'll see :O)



We just found out yesterday, via a home pregnancy test...and the result was PREGNANT! Aside from happening sooner than we anticipated, this is just what we were hoping for!



We're thrilled!



With both oliver and eliza, we waited a REALLLLLLLY long time before we told ANYBODY (parents included)!....like pretty much when we found out the sex is when the word got to spreading. (except with eliza, I couldn't hold it in and blurted it out to a really good friend before I even took the home test, she then kept it a secret for a very long time...thanks again :O)
We would go running all of the time, and that is when we talk "baby" stuff mostly, and there was no way I could keep it from her.


Anyway, I feel that there is no need to not tell....I felt very strongly before about not telling, for various reasons that nobody really cares about.

None the less, this is our baby, and whatever happens it will be ours for eternity; whether we raise it here and now or later in the next life to come....

Also....I have a feeling that my tummy won't be "hiding" this little one for as long as the previous two...and instead of people thinking I'm gaining regular old weight, some will actually know that I am pregnant :O)

So, indeed, let the fun begin!...

I have so many thoughts and feelings that I really just want to get out. Now is not the time because I am really tired. It's 11:40pm, and most of you know we like to get to bed early...so this is really pushing it :O)

anyway, I love oliver and eliza so much.

Oliver is just a grown up little boy and He is just adorable. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I love him for so many reasons that I really could never even express in words. He brings LIFE into my life and I just can't thank Heavenly Father enough for him.

Eliza is growing like a weed, and is just the cutest little walking creature I have ever seen. She is still teeny, and walks really well, but still TEETERS a lot. Gosh she's cute. I honestly could just eat her.

She folds her arms to pray at just the sight of food (kids are such good reminders...they really don't let you forget). She wants anything and everything...if anybody has anything, she will be right there FAST to try and get it! She throws BRILLIANT tantrums and we just have to laugh at them because they are so so dramatic. She and oliver both love their stuffed "girraffies" and always want to hold them and love them just after waking up. Eliza even insists on carrying it around all throughout the day. She tries to escape outside with it in her arms. She looks at me, and as quickly as she possibly can, she teeters out the door... She's not quite fast enough to go too far. She says cute little words such as: jump, shirt, out, more, milk......

They are both so FULL of life and bring so much energy, curiosity, Excitement and wonder into our home, into our lives. I love them, and I just wish I could express it how I feel it. They mean everything to me...Our family, and the Eternal unit that we are means everything to me.


good night everybody, have a great week...and wish us luck!

sly

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! We are so excited for you! You two have beautiful kids! :)

Sarah Jimenez said...

Congrats Joni! I am very excited for you guys! I hope that you have a good pregnancy and enough energy to keep up with your adorable kiddos.

Anonymous said...

This is Sarah; James wife. We are living in the middle of Utah right now. I actually have some family that live in Brentwood area. If we are ever there. We should definitely get together! Congrats on your pregnancy again!
Sarah

Stephanie said...

I am so excited for you Joni -- you will be fabulous as a mother of three.

Malinda S. said...

Congrats on the new baby! I hope you both are well and that your pregnancy is not too hard! Love all the photos.

Ashley Jackson said...

Congratulations Joni! I can't believe your having another baby that is so exciting! You are such a wonderful mom and it is so fun to watch you kids grow. They are some of the cutest kids:) Also your trip to Kanab looked fun I wish we would have been there at the same time so we could see you. Anyways congrats again and best of luck with this new adventure you are becoming a pro at it!:) You are just so cute I love seeing you little family.

Jeana said...

I'm dialing your number right now!!! :o)

Christi said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! That's such great news! Wish I was as fertile as you! Best wishes on your pregnancy!

Kassi said...

How exciting for you guys!! CONGRATS :D

angie said...

congrats! i'm so excited for you!

MandaMommy said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Of course while we're out of town!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Wish I was there to be excited with you! That is soooo awesome! See ya soon!

brooke said...

I didn't want to comment when I first read it because I wanted you to hear my excitement in person!!! But I am soooooooo happy for you. :) Now I can get a picture of you running the dish with your belly. You are the best Joni and you guys make the cutest little kids I have ever seen. Congrats again.

Anne said...

We are sooo happy for you!!! I love reading peoples blogs and it's so exciting to read such real, wonderful and special news. You are a wonderful mother and just like your first two, this baby is lucky to have ya. And don't worry I don't think three is as hard as everyone says. Just plan on hibernating for a while after. It's so nice that you have so many great friends close. Call me if you need anything.

Chelsea said...

Congratulations!!! How fun! I love the prego pics! How great! Again many Congrats!!!!!

The A Team said...

Wah HOOOOOOO Congratulations Joni and Aaron~ Anderson's

Ashley said...

Congrats Joni!!! I'm glad I found out sooner this time! :) I miss you guys! We might have to reconsider the timing of my trip. You let me know! Love ya!!

Taylors said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys. You have the cutest kids ever! Keep us posted when you find out what the baby #3 is :) Don't let everyone scare you saying three is the hardest because I think going from one to two is harder than two to three! You will do great! Congrats!

Cando said...

yay!! I'm so happy for you! I'm honestly not just saying this to be nice, your kids are some of the cutest kids I have ever seen!! Congrats!!

maegan said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you! I can't wait to see another total knock out child of yours. I hope you guys are planning on having like 12 kids, cause they are so beautiful and sweet! Congrats again!