Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ZUMBAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Ok Folks,

Truth be told....

I am in love with, obsessed with ZUMBA!

I can't even tell you what it does to me. It is so liberating, and just so STINKIN FUN! It's the best work out a person could ever do. At least that's how I see it.

If you have never done it. #1....you're totally missing out and #2.....TRY IT! find a place that teaches it, and just shake it, move it.....you'll be addicted, I swear!

I was going to become an instructor, but I decided that it will be my reason to get back into shape after this little one is born. The certificate only lasts a year, and I don't want to waste a MINUTE of it! So I'll take classes for now...but watch out HERE I COME!!!!!!

Many of you know that I love to sweat, and this is like the ultimate SWEAT-Y Work out!...I LOVE IT!!!!!

Ok, enough is enough.

But here is one of my very most favorite Zumba songs!!!!
I finally can rock out at home, all because of my good friend amanda (so thank you soooo much!)!!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking for this song forEVER, it's been in my head honestly for like 2 months...I could never find the name of it, or who sings it, therefore could never find it on you tube. Anyway, after whining to some friends, she FOUND IT FOR ME! I am SO HAPPY! I've been rockin out at home, and my family thinks I AM CRAZY!!!!!!!

enjoy!

I'll give you two versions...
#1. quality aint so good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PNSg2NTRNc
#2. Music video is a little risque....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfw9nzrY9sQ&NR=1

CHEERS
and enjoy!

3 comments:

Scott & Jennifer said...

I'm SOO glad you can now enjoy the song at home... Now then, the next youtube video you'll post will be YOU doing the ZUMBA to your favorite song!!!

Love Ya Sweet Cakes!!!

Jeana said...

When I'm brave enough...I might try the Zumba class here at the Gym. It's maybe just what I need to learn to let loose. :o) sly

Jon and Janice said...

Never heard of it, but I checked out many sights and I just wonder how you do it. Post a bit one day for us to see. I wonder if they teach it anywhere in Russia. I don't think I got the moves nor the groovs but I can enjoy it anyway. sly mom