Saturday, September 13, 2008

zumba video....

ok folks,
if you've not seen my below post...you may be a little confused.....

but here is a zumba video. I have you tubed zumba so many times and haven't had much luck at finding people that I really like.
However, this was the first zumba video I've ever watched, and she is amazing, so here you go!
watch the girl in blue and black!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4&feature=related

this next clip is actually a song and a dance that we use in the class I go to......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lXL5zCYiX8

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sly

3 comments:

Jeana said...

Now that looks like a good workout! I have been really curious about what Zumba looked like and now I know. Thanks! sly

Anonymous said...

That is some crazy workout! That would be tons of fun! I don't think that is in utah though. ha I'll have to look around for sure! Also, we had to set our blog to private right away and I need your email so I can add you! Thanks and hope you guys and that cute lil baby bump is doing great!

Malinda S. said...

I cannot dance...in the least, but that looks like so much fun so I searched for a class locally. They have it at the local rec center. I am definalty going to try it out.