Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HALF WAY!

Dear followers....
I doubt there are many of you left, but I do know there are a few:o)

Here are the beach pictures from when I went with my classmates in celebration of making it to the HALF WAY point in nursing school!
hoooorayyyyyyyyyyyy!
Enjoy

Spring Break 2010_CLASSMATES!


(remember to click on the pic to see the album)
ps...does anybody know of a better way to show friends and family online photo albums? This doesn't seem like the best way to do this...but I DO NOT have the time it takes for all of my pics to download onto this blog page via "blogspot"...do you know what I mean? If anybody knows of something that works better then what I am doing...please do share your tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...please please please.....haha:O)

4 comments:

MandaMommy said...

One of those girls totally looks like Alexis Bledel (from Gilmore Girls and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants). Looks like fun! I'm glad you have fun classmates and that you're HALFWAY DONE!!!

Anonymous said...

Snapfish.com is great. You download the pictures on there and then just send an email to your family and then they can look at all your photos!

Jeana said...

looks like a fun group!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Joni on being halfway through nursing school. I am so impressed! I remember when you had to keep waiting and waiting for your turn and now you are half way done. Way to go! Your kids are darling as always. We miss you still in the MP ward