Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Here's to a Beautiful....BEAUTIFUL day at the beach!

We had a blast and I am so happy that the weather was nice over the weekend so we could go...now it is back to raining!

We went as a family on saturday, and my classmates went the friday before in celebration of our HALF WAY mark of being done with nursing school!!!!
It was soooo fun. I love my classmates so much.
Enjoy the pictures!

SLY

Spring Break 2010

ps....click on the album to see all of our pictures. Also, after you click on the album, click on the slideshow button and then on the full screen button....they just look better when they are bigger.
ok,
cheers!
SLY

5 comments:

kelsey said...

Half way already?! I can't believe it.

You are all such beautiful people! And those kids are such cuties! It really made me miss "Wii"--remember that, so funny.

brittney said...

that beach looks beautiful, not to mention all those cuties/hotties on the beach. What fun. I hope we can go next time.

Jeana said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm going to show these to the girls and get them excited about visiting you this summer...I REALLY want to come visit and I think I've got Kris talked into it! sly

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. Your kids are just darling! That is awesome you are half way done. That has got to be very exciting and relieving!

Kandis said...

Darling Pictures Joni!